They come in 2 sizes Large & Small. Both fit all head sizes, it is just a matter of preference
Hydrosion Design Face Shields
1. Protect against splash from hazardous material
2. Shield entire face, easily removable and impact resistant.
3. Polyethylene terephthalate glycol (PET-G*) material, a strong and durable polymer.
4. Re-usable with head strap and a PVC** foam band for a comfortable use.
5. Easy to adjust through two Velcro strips.
6. Liquid resistant as well as to soap or detergents dissolved in water to clean them, and most common disinfectants.
These are not Medical Devices
* Characteristics of PET-G
• Excellent choice for applications that require durability, deep draw thermoforming, and clarity.
• Significantly better durability than acrylic.
• Better impact resistance than acrylic.
• Better optical clarity than polycarbonate.
• Maintains exceptional clarity during fabrication, heating and vacuum forming without whitening.
• Surface scratches and scuff marks can be removed using a common heat gun.
• Cold-bends without hazing or cracking.
• Won't turn white when formed or bent.
• Complies with FDA regulations for food contact.
For more chemical resistance of PET-G, please go to:
** Although allergy to PCV is rare, contact of sensitive skin people with some of the chemical components of polyvinyl chloride (PVC), together with a combination of sweating and friction, may enhance the allergenicity of these components. Stop wearing this face shield if dermatitis or irritation of the skin is produced. Source: Occupational Medicine, Volume 60, Issue 8, December 2010, Pages 662–664.